From: "Russ Drake" <russ_a_drake@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Pot Cozies are ~hot~

  I added two more dot velcros to the pot cover and I conducted the experiment
again.

    This time the temp was 189 *F after 20 minutes.....

    Then I conducted an experiment without the pot cozy... same temp, same
time...
    After 20 mintues it was 154* F

    The temp for the pot cozy fell 1.15 degrees per minute where as without
the pot cozy the temp fell 2.9 degrees per minute.