[at-l] Trail Name

Some have emailed me and asked me what happened to my trail name... well since I have been in the Navy since I was 18 I have been called many things... some colorful, some very unflattering and for the past 4 years it has been Master Chief...  Rarely do I get to use my first name.... so I decided to use my first name as my trail name... at least until I start my stove on fire again, then I will revert back to "Sparky"

    Russ

Yahoo! Mail