[at-l] (no subject)

Frank Looper wrote:

>> I like how my hair/beard change over the course of the hike. This one
>> was
>> taken on day Two...at Abol Bridge....August 5th, I think

>> That looks like a big fat joint in yer right hand.'splains a lot...

man...that was from...what...3 weeks ago?? Frank...you gotta keep up,
man.  And, that ain't a 'J' in my hand...it's a 'Lay'...notice the name
of the pic...I'm eating Lays potato chips. I couldn't eat just one.  (I
was watching that odd, odd couple walking across the parking lot at that
store at Abol Bridge. I should find the 'transcript' of the conversation
I had with them. REally funny...