[at-l] Wiki "Appalachian Trail"

If you or anyone else decides to contribute to the A.T. Wikipedia entry,
please read the discussion page first.  I started a discussion there in
November and would still be willing to make the changes I proposed but just
haven't gotten around to it yet.  If nothing else, when others make their
own contributions, please do so with the forethought to help fix the current
problems rather than add to them.

Thanks,

Mara
Stitches, AT99