[at-l] 250 senior living homes

Just think how nice this will be for our elderly American taxpayers that can walk out the back of their nieghborhood and walk on the trail.

Clyde

From: Steve Landis <s.landis@comcast.net>

From: jim.bullard at gmail.com (Jim Bullard)
Date: Wed Feb 22 21:19:53 2006
Subject: [at-l] Bad news

I do know the names of my great-grandparents, and theirs, etc. but
that is because I am the family genealogist. You are correct that many
don't know. I've met many who don't know even their grandparents
names. What amazes me is how many don't care.

If you do know, write the information down. If you still have your
parents/grandparents, interview them about their history and their
parent/grandparents. Do it on tape and/or write it down. Share it with
your local historical society. A future generation will be grateful.
You'd be amazed how much information is lost because people don't.

--
Jim Bullard
http://www.jimbullard.org