[at-l] Tell me...what do you think?

Well, since everything but my actual words have been attributed to me in this thread, it's only natural that you would stagger in and take to this thread like a dog to slobber.  The words you quote below are not mine.  Take another twenty seconds and figure out who said what.

  Please don't misconstrue this second request to set the record straight as an attack, and don't minconstrue this misconstrued attack to conclude you are a prominent trail figure.

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 2/21/2006 9:42:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,