[at-l] The "Roller Coaster"

Jim,

    Thanks....  I am still debating whether I should wittle away what I have left in PA or expand my section further south.     The rocks is what really makes me skidish of that section...  I have hike north to route 183 and I am not sure how much more rockier it can get.

  Russ

Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
  Russ wrote:
>Who has hike the roller coaster and is is worth the 10 miles of the PUDs?

We hiked it over the 2 days before New Years Eve - both ways. It's not that
hard - but there aren't many views either.

OTOH - the difference between those two sections is minimal.

Have a good hike,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

 Yahoo! Mail