[at-l] OT - latest Cheney shooting news

On Feb 21, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Cutter wrote:

> That makes me look like a wimp, but I did get in a 10 mile hike
> Saturday in
> GSMNP.

I took my horse for a hike on Saturday.  Only about a mile but we did
trail maintenance along the way.  Or rather I did trail maintenance
and he waited impatiently.

Saturday afternoon and Sunday I did the stairs in my house over and
over, trying to correctly wire a three way switch.  One switch on the
top floor, one switch on the middle floor, breaker in the basement.
It's enough to make a body tired.

-amy