[at-l] AT - here I come!

Great news, Steve!!  I have to take a med to lower my HR as my heart
rate increases so drastically on exertion even when my B/P does not.
With me it is just a genetic thing and it elevates no matter what shape
I am in.  I take 1/2 an Atenolol and no problems.  Might think about
that something like that if getting in shape doesn't do the trick.

So it looks like No Chance Steve has a good chance!
Hugs, Hummingbird