[at-l] Tell me...what do you think?

I believe I've been misquoted.  What is attributed to me below is what I quoted, from a previous post, in my response.  They are not my words.  My response was:

  "Supported hikes have been a part of the AT for quite a while now.  It's not what I chose, I wouldn't encourage it, but others with significant mileage under their belts have opted for it.  If Warren Doyle is a laughingstock of the AT, for example, he is less likely to be so for his supported hikes than he is for other actions."

  Thanks,

  Tim