[at-l] AT - here I come!

I had a final 'heart' test last Friday and everything looked good.  The
cardiologist said the arteries all looked fine, so I am ready to head to
Springer in under four weeks now!

I had been concerned with my heart rate following some recent hikes.  So
far, every test has come back good, so I'm guessing the heart rate was
just my body's way of saying 'get in better shape, you couch potato'.
And so I shall!

I have one followup with my cardiologist to review everything, but by
then, the boss will have my two weeks' notice and the final countdown
will be proceeding.

Needless to say, this has me psyched!  I was really worried that they
would find something serious enough to both cancel the hike and keep me
stuck at this job.  My mood has changed drastically for the better with
the light at the end of the tunnel approaching (and I'm not hearing
train whistles any more!).

No Chance Steve