[at-l] OT - latest Cheney shooting news

Dawg,

I didn't realize you had met Ted Kennedy.  The media doesn't always tell
the truth.  Kennedy could easily have retired, but he is one of the most
dedicated members.  He stands up for what he believes in.  But what does
this have to do with hiking anyway.

Just standing up for someone from my own state....a man who deserves
respect for his compassion and sincere love of his country.

Hummingbird