[at-l] OT - latest Cheney shooting news

In a message dated 2/16/2006 11:00:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Snodrog5@aol.com writes:

Leaving  the scene of an accident with injury. A grand jury later reopened
the investigation and did not return an indictment. A tragic accident,
resulting
in the death of a young girl. Much to their discredit, decades  after her
death Republicans still delight in dancing on her grave  every chance they
get.

I do not believe that it is Mary's grave that Republican's "dance on" but  on
the soiled reputation of an extremely rude Democratic elder statesman who has
 no couth.  His escapades, caused by his propensity to imbibe substances
that alter his mood, are numerous.  His wealth has assisted him to escape
consequences that any of us might endure if we were caught doing what he has  done
over the years.  But, yes, it is true.  He is no hiker.  Too  bad.  Hiking
might teach him something he has not learned.  To  function.

Skylander