[at-l] OT - latest Cheney shooting news

"We can tit for tat, but all that does is spray Chappaquiddick water on the campfire. ?And we don't want to do that, do we?"

"Chappaquiddick" happened 40 years ago. The late 20s, early 30s guy was arrested, found guilty and served his sentence. He was reelected to the Senate many times since, where despite popular "wisdom" he has served honorably and won respect for his hard work from both sides of the political spectrum. Why do you suppose that it was considered a coup by Bush when he got Ted Kennedy to sign on to the no child left behind law?

Weary