  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com
  Probably should have said "it's safer to go hunting with the Vice President and his entourage of secret service and doctors to tend to the victim while the perp (the VP Cheney in this case) sobers up, than drive Ted Kennedy"
  Cheney as a man is a coward, with what? 5 Vietnam deferments to his credit who had "better things to do" and a couple drunk driving charges along with one for his boss.
  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cheney_doc.html
  Sly