[at-l] Pittsburgh in FL

Pitts-

I had orginally planned to thru hike the FT, but became discouraged the past
several months due to a lot of issues-now don't everyone in FL get upset,
you all know what I'm talking about.

Knowing that you're going to be in FL gives me a better feeling about this
and I might reconsider.

Possible start date Dec. 31.

I'll be talking atcha.

Marsha

Pittsburgh wrote:
"Barb, Wilson and I will be moving to the Lakeland Florida area in the
fall.  We will, of course, wish to become involved with everything
related to hiking in Florida.  We will, also of course, be interested
in coming to your house for a leisurely poolside barbecue.  So, give me
links and invites..."