[at-l] Happy Valentines Day y'all

I got a couple. One was from my mother, bless her heart.
-"Camo"

From: Linda Patton <lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu>

From: RoksnRoots at aol.com (RoksnRoots@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 14 00:55:32 2006
Subject: [at-l] OT -- Forgive me --- BUT I MUST GET THIS OFF MY CHEST . . .

In a message dated 2/11/2006 4:19:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
s.landis@comcast.net writes:
*
*
*
I'm sure that in Crazytown this seems like a cogent response and a well
reasoned analysis, but the point is that you advocated violence as a
method of Trail protection.
*
*
*

          Violence? Violence? Plenty of that to go around now a days.

              One of the worst forms of violence is the slow destruction of
nature by an economy and vested elite who are more stubborn and less reachable
than simple people seen rioting in the streets. It's the most insidious form
of violence because it's taken as normal and defendable, and you don't see it
happening - but it will kill us all in the end.

        Please don't talk to me about "violence". "Crazytown"??? - you're
living in it and it isn't taking any criticism or guidance.

*