[at-l] OT -- Forgive me --- BUT I MUST GET THIS OFF MY CHEST . . .

--- Bob C <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:

> I don't think R'nR is looking to recruit terrorists
> -- just people whose anger is expressed in letters
> to Congress and checks to places like the Maine
> Appalachian TRail Land Trust www.matlt.org
>
> Weary

### Osama bin Hidin built schools in every village to
which he wanted access, along with roads to get there.
Meanwhile, George The Idiot Monkey Boy (OK, let's all
pause for the deliberately inflammatory political
remark.... now, exhale..... thererererere! Phew! See,
that didn't hurt so bad...) uses bombs and depleted
uranium to liberate hostile factions kept in check by
an unloved thug and his unemployable army, said bombs
and vaporized DU delivered by our loved ones,
delivered  *to*  their loved ones, and all in the name
of Christ, for Christmas sake. No difference between
the two, Weary. One just has a bigger budget.

"'Extremism' in defense of extremism is no defense."
Or something like that, ehhhh? AT-jihadies, unite!

sloetoe
just another bored registered Republican Quaker who
just got home from the gun store...
http://www.kel-tec.com ....