[at-l] Grizzly Tim Treadwell - Discovery

So...how does one go about making nominations for a "Darwin Award"?
(http://www.darwinawards.com/)
-"Camo"

From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1@gmail.com>

From: tfort at jam.rr.com (Thomas Fort)
Date: Fri Feb 10 12:40:40 2006
Subject: [at-l] washing down

Good day, all!

I have a down comforter that hasn't been washed since I bought it 7-8
yrs ago!  I'm motivated today to clean it.  The tag says dry clean only
or professional wash.  Well, I'm a pro at washing down.  How can this
thing be any different than my down bag, down vest, down jacket, down
gloves, ect?

thank you.

t.