[at-l] A Knotty Bunch of Questions

> Skylander asks,

> Does a knowledge of knots make camping along the way easier?
Easier, sure.  Knowing how in any endeavor will make things easier.

> What knots are most used?  Which are the most helpful?
Slip knot, taut line hitch, (A hitch not a knot.;) trucker's hitch or power
cinch knot, (Same thing, honest.) Bowline, and for most a square version of
the double bow knot.  Most people who can't keep their shoes tied are useing
a granny version of the double bow knot.  (It does make a difference.)

> Are there knot any illustrations?
I had a good URL last fall.  However I lost the last 6 months of saved
E-mails in the big January computer crash of '06.  IIRC there might be a
link from Ed Speer's hammock camping group on yahoo, but you will need to
search for it.  I'm all wrapped up in what I'm told is the solution to all
the worlds problems, XP.  (Otherwise known as, not tonight, I've got a
headache.)

Black Wolfe