[at-l] Re: {at-l} OH FOR CHITS SAKE!

I wasn't trying to prove a point.  I've heard this argument 6,516,685  times.
 I just thought I would help end this ridiculous argument by sending
something that debunked the rumor that Al Gore stated he invented the internet.

And I've always been here where I were, so here I are.

GoVols
- No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too  seriously.

In a message dated 2/8/2006 2:29:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bror8588