[at-l] (no subject)

Janie asked:  My only question is.......what'll ya do when the hike is
over?????

Quick answer:  Keep hiking!  This time Jim is retiring for real, so we have
plans for the next four years, more or less and lots of ideas for beyond
that:  2006 CDT, 2007 Arizona Trail, Utah, Great Divide Trail, 2008 back to
Alaska, 2009 PCT again - Of course, it all depends on finances and knees
holding out, but that's the plan.  In between, we'll either wander the
country or find some place to settle down again - someplace with real
mountains and no traffic.  Life is good.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/