[at-l] Reply all vs reply

> Oh Shane----you're fishin......hmmm

Nah.  Gave up fishin'...

> where's my can.......
> uh-
> 9-1/2 hours to NOC?  I've driven longer than that to meet someone. I'm not
> impressed.

I just drove 20 hours each way to Albuquerque.  I drove 26 hours to rescue
my friend Scott in Arizona - and back.  I've walked long distances just to
go for a visit.  None of it is really impressive.  What impresses me is
people who don't go anywhere or do anything and somehow don't manage to go
stark raving insane from boredom.

> Fly into Carlisle PA--I'll pick you up at the airport.

I don't like to fly.  I'm not that naieve...

> On second thought, I'll have Felix pick you up--

Will he take me out for dinner and a movie?  I don't kiss on the first date
either.

> I'll have a surprise waiting for you at the hostel.

Reminds me to check the status of my concealed weapon permit in North
Carolina...

Shane