[at-l] I'm thinking...

I feel so sorry for you . . .
I bought a new hammock in Cambodia that was made in Vietnam: it's too heavy
to backpack, but perfect for car camping and canoeing ...
I'm getting in the habit of buying those double marinas wheneveer I see
them: light and a perfect sleep everytime . . .

### Forgive me if the question is old, but have you
used a hammock, M? I *pride* myself on a practiced
ability to sleep anywhere in comfort, but I'll tell
you, even with expert advice, sleeping comfortably in
a hammock (something I *really* wanted) was completely
beyond me, not gonna happen, no how, no way.
Disappointing. So I send my experience as a caution.

groundedtoe