[at-l] cancel that cancel that

Quoting Marsha <atrailhiker@adelphia.net>:

>>snip a bunch of really odd stuff Marsha said<<

so, yeah, I was sitting there watching the dog, like I said. and, somehow she
just walked right through it. I mean, I coulda said something. And, maybe I
should have. I don't know. I'm not the ranger here.

anyway, after they moved the car and saw the other one laying in the grass, I
just looked across the fence and could see what happened. There had been three
of them over there. One of them was now on the curb, one in the car and one
off to the side.

When the water was moved and they had the thing tightened again, we all just
went our way and were told it might be best to just forget about it.

Nothing to see here, folx