[at-l] why...

Quoting David Addleton <dfaddleton@gmail.com>:

> why don't the number of hot dog buns in a package ever match the number of
> hot dogs in a package?

apples and oranges. I mean, at least the hot dog and the hot dog bun are
pretty much the same size. And, it's obvious that the reason that there are 10
hot dogs per pack and only 8 buns is that the folx at Oscar Mayer realize
you'll more than likely drop two of the damn things in the fire. So, they're
actually saving two buns.