[at-l] re: Intros

Name:  John
Trail Name:  boulder
  (dubbed, not chosen)

Where you live: Massachusetts for about 20 more hours, then Portland, ME

Occupation:  Librarian until about 3:00 tomorrow, but will probably be one again sometime

Marital Status: Only legal if I stayed in Massachusetts

Family: Have one. Seeing most of them a week or so before I leave.

Age:  38

Favorite Trail:  Just short ones so far. Baldface loop in NH or Northwest Basin in Baxter. Ask me again in September.

Favorite AT section:  New England, but haven't seen much of the rest yet

Other than the AT, the trail you most want to hike:  If close to home - Long Trail. Would also like to hike in Pacific Northwest.

Trails you want to complete:  AT

Hiking topic(s) you know a bit about:  Fear of the unknown

Other hobbies, interests:  Running - 2 marathons, Rock climbing - especially sport climbing at Rumney, NH, reading, netflix addiction