[at-l] How strange ...

OK, you asked for it...I "visited".
-"Camo"

From: Nina Rogers <infpeace@gmail.com>

From: mvhudson at gmail.com (Mark Hudson)
Date: Sun Jan 29 16:19:48 2006
Subject: [at-l] intros

Jim, nice intro!

Just wanted to make a comment: <Hiking topic(s) you know a bit about:
Actually, I still think of myself as a newbie>

I'm not quite sure how you intended that, but I read it as that you're still
learning. I was going to say that when I stop learning you can shoot me, but
just figured out that you'll be too late - I'll already be dead <g>

skeeter