[at-l] intros

Name:  John Soboleski

Trail Name:  Don't have one. nicknames throughout life have been Sobo and Sobes

Where you live (where ever you get your mail):  Bethel, Ct

Occupation:  Computer guy

Marital Status:  divorced

Family:  3 sons 17 20 21 and a dog

Age:  46

Favorite Trail:  AT

Favorite AT section:  most frequent AT hike is between Lions Head and Sages Ravine, there are many places I haven't been

Other than the AT, the trail you most want to hike:  Long Trail

Trails completely hiked:  none

Trails you want to complete:(next)   Long Trail

Hiking topic(s) you know a bit about:  I feel like a newbie

Other hobbies, interests:  conservation and environmental issues, some volunteer work, political debate, over the years I've had organic vegetable gardens, raised livestock, grown nursery stock

Anything else you want the list to know:  Moved to Ct. from Vt 1980 and taught myself computer programming. The career continued but took a backseat to the single parent thing. No formal education beyond h.s.
When my youngest decided he wanted to move to his moms I thought this was the year for me to hike the AT. But, he came back. I'll plan my hike when I feel like my family life can handle it. For now I /usually/ lurk on this list and pick up great advice.