[at-l] intros

Name : Clyde Dodge

Trail Name : Folks Have been calling me Thee Clyde because I am Thee Clyde from Liteshoe's journal but while I am hiking this year I will be Right Turn

Where you live : Jacksonville, Fl

Occupation : Educated Bum

Marital Status : Married to the same angel of mercy since April 1, 1975

Family : 28 year old daughter, 27 year old daughter, 17 month old grandson that is the best thing since sliced bread

Pets : Simba the wonder pomarainian that is the breeding terror of the neighborhood

Age : 50

 Favorite Trail: High Country Pathway

 Favorite AT section: I will tell you next year.

 trails completely hiked: High country pathway , Long trail

 Trails you want to complete: AT,

 Hiking topic(s) you know a bit about:  I make a fair hiking movie.  I know you don't discuss hiking with your wife after she has been working all night and you just got home from a week in the woods,  I know alot about ordering gear online

 Other hobbies, interests: Planting trees, doing what I can to help kids and preserve some of whats left of the good placesFrom Duke55dodgers at aol.com  Fri Jan 27 20:35:14 2006