[at-l] The surprise hiker at the PA Ruck

In a message dated 1/25/2006 4:42:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
atrailhiker@adelphia.net writes:

> The surprise hiker at this point is a little overwhelmed.  He's enjoying
> it though.

Looking for clues, with this one, maybe it's not Andrew S.  I don't think
he'd be "overwhelmed" at an at-l guessing game although he may enjoy it.  It has
to be someone we know....  but why would he be a "surprise" hiker..  doesn't
get out much?

I'm not sure if I know any highly intellectual, handsome males that are
hikers!  I guess I'll have to wait ...  : (