[at-l] Re: SORUCK Suggestions

Sorry for the rants guys and girls and I apologize to you George.  It's been less than two weeks, I guess I didn't feel like dealing with complaints so soon.

*** Sly. You have nothing to apologize for.  You know me.  My intentions were completely honorable and in my zeal and SoRuck after-glow wanted to give you an after-action report with my impressions and suggestions.  I was not aware that you were also receiving a ration of complaints.  How could you NOT have considered what I was suggesting as one more b*tch and moan email added to the stack?  My bad.  Another job of coordinator is to wear a large target at all times and I forgot that part because you appeared to do it so effortlessly.  I should have given you a couple of months and then emailed you in private or called on the phone.  Tis I who apologize.
George