[at-l] Further SORUCK Retractions

Lady Bug has directed me to exponge from the record any fear of food poisoning, a need for a corporate structure and similar comments. "You must be nuts" explained my future bride. "Get over yourself" she implored. "I've never heard such a dumb idea from you," she encouraged."These are grown ups who know how to judge sanitation for themselves and can make their own minds about what to eat" she cooed in my ear. "The idea that there is anyone to sue over a loose stool is absolutely insane!" she beakoned, knowingly. "The idea that something as great as the SORUCK needs a corporate structure makes me want to vomit" she offered with that come hither smirk.

I think she'll do.

sorry for the interruption.

OrangeBug