[at-l] OT House Saga

The contracts were signed today...contingent upon the house inspection for drugs and other major malfunctions...which happens in the morning. I guess I am going to be a home-owner in a month.

Ok, can someone tell me why I have been having a major panic attack? lolol
My loan officer caused this this afternoon when she said the loan already passed underwriting.
This is what I get for actually working at the bank.

On the other hand, our CEO issued a statement yesterday that said we will no longer loan money to any private developers that use the money for projects that were taken thru Eminent Domain for private use. Got him in USA Today. And won my eternal worship. Way to go John Allison.

Dawg