From: rcli4@comcast.net
To: W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net>; at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:37:27 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] SORUCK History and reflections

### I would like to know what vendors helped finance the Ruck.  I thought I did.  I have never said anything because I didn't think it was anyone's business.  I am the biggest anti-vendor at the ruck person I know.  There will be no passing of the hat or vendor sponsers if I have anything to say about it.  If someone thinks they paid more than their share, send me a bill, I'll pay it.  I have never tried to controll anything.  The only thing I have ever said is I don't want the Ruck to be about MONEY!!!
Clydethepissedfinanceer