. This was the first year that  vendors helped support planning and initial financing of the SORUCK
And we do  have to deal with the fact that the SORUCK requires financing. We must make  reservations, deposits, communicate and the like. We can either do that by  passing out the hat to RUCKers, expecting vendors to sponsor it all (it will  become a vendor controlled event), charge admission, or some combination.
### I would like to know what vendors helped finance the Ruck.  I thought I did.  I have never said anything because I didn't think it was anyone's business.  I am the biggest anti-vendor at the ruck person I know.  There will be no passing of the hat or vendor sponsers if I have anything to say about it.  If someone thinks they paid more than their share, send me a bill, I'll pay it.  I have never tried to controll anything.  The only thing I have ever said is I don't want the Ruck to be about MONEY!!!
ClydethepissedfinanceerFrom rcli4 at comcast.net  Thu Jan 26 16:38:55 2006
From: rcli4 at comcast.net (rcli4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 16:46:51 2006
Subject: [at-l] SO Ruck

Friday night it ended about 6 am  Saturday about 4 am.

Clyde

From: <greyowl@rcn.com>

From: Bror8588 at aol.com (Bror8588@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 16:59:00 2006
Subject: [at-l] Laws Not Taught in Any School -- Friday Humor --

     More  options  11:47 am (6 hours  ago)

Subject: Laws Not Taught In Any  School

Mechanical Repair  Law:
After  your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to  itch.

Workshop Law:
Any  tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible  corner.

Telephone  Law:
When you dial a wrong number, you never  get a busy signal.

Alibi Law:
If you  tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire,  the
very next morning you will have a flat  tire.

Variation Law:
If  you change traffic lanes, the one you were in will start to move  faster
than the one you are in now. (Or a check-out  line)

Bath  Law:
When the body is fully immersed in  water the telephone rings.

Close Encounters  Law:
The probability of meeting someone you  know increases when you are with
someone you don't want to be seen  with.

Result Law:
When  you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it  will.

Law of  Biomechanics:
The severity of the itch is  inversely proportional to the reach.

Theatre  Law:
At any event, the people whose seats  are furthest from the aisle arrive
last.

Coffee  Law:
As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot  coffee your boss will ask you to do
something which will last until the  coffee is cold.

Murphy's Locker  Law:
If there are only two people in a  locker room they will have adjacent
lockers.

Dirty Rugs &Carpet  Law:
The chances of an open-faced jelly  sandwich of landing face down on a floor
covering are directly  correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet  or
rug.

Location Law:
No  matter where you go there you are.

Logical Argument  Law:
Anything is possible if you don't know  what you are talking about.

Brown's Law:
If  the shoe fits it's ugly.

Oliver's Law:
A  closed mouth gathers no  feet.