[at-l] SORUCK History and reflections

Quoting W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net>:

>  The pay as RUCKmeister is
> miserable. I am not surprised to hear that Sly has some administrative
> headaches with it, remembering how he inherited the position. I caution
> RUCKsters in having a single person as RUCKmeister, as we will have a failure
> of the RUCK if that single person becomes ill or unhappy with the position.

This is what I was talking about the other day. There should be no way
possible for a Ruck to fail. Expect NOTHING...if you get more, be thankful.
People shouldn't be put under the scrutiny and put in positions of having
their efforts, efforts out of nothing more than kindness, criticized. (i.e,
Sly, Marsha, JimO...on and on) "Hey. A bunch of us are going to meet at Pine
Grove Furnace S.P. Show up if you want!"

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98