[at-l] SoRuck AT Museum Donations

In a message dated 1/25/2006 9:56:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, TrailR@aol.com
writes:

> We  had  used gear sale? I really have to get out more next year.
> We need  to come up with some location that is close to the action for this
> kind of  thing.
> Dawg

Prior to all the suggestions and comments, I was kind of leaning towards a
"coordinators report" but since I was never give the chance you'll have to do
with my bits and pieces....

The "used gear sale"was on the the website from the begining.  There were
numerous times it was posted by you and me.  Howeve, I never heard two peeps on
how it was to be run and where.  To me it was evident not that many were
interested, so I didn't push it.  That some are questioning,  why now........

> **
> Yup, the vendors &sale got a raw deal this year.
> They need better visibility and traffic flow next year.

Raw deal?  Off of whose back?  Thanks for volunteering for sign maker.

.