Clyde's head, was [at-l] The surprise hiker at the PA Ruck

I didn't get a haircut in 2004 or 2005...but I will in 2006.
-"Camo"

From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>

> >I am not getting a haircut in 2006.
>
> Ponytail?
> Or dreas?
From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 00:29:12 2006
Subject: [at-l] The surprise hiker at the PA Ruck

Ah, semantics. That little word "era" changes the whole meaning...
-"Camo" (US Army, retired)

From: Linda Benschop <athummingbird@dnet.net>

From: atrailhiker at adelphia.net (Marsha)
Date: Wed Jan 25 03:48:42 2006

You definitely get one Clyde.

The surprise hiker issue started very subtle and has worked it's way up
to this. I have gotten many many emails
  from listers begging me to tell them or just guessing and that was the
reason for my insane posting last night.

The surprise hiker at this point is a little overwhelmed.  He's enjoying
it though.

Wait until everyone at the PA Ruck views your own production of the SO
Ruck 2005 & Thru hiker DVD slideshows.
They are in for a real treat!  Thank you for sending that to me. I'll
probably have to guard it with my life once Rucksters
view it.

Thank you-
Marsha