[at-l] SORUCK Suggestions

>1 - What went right with the SoRuck that you would like to see happen
>again?

Hard to reproduce, but I loved watching the movie "SouthBounders" (thank you, Sly) with other hikers who caught all the "hikish" references.

But I also appreciated that, with a Friday night room newly full of gathered-and-fed folks, that the movie stayed there. Everyone didn't have to troop down to Kleinrath that first night.
It was a unitive thing.

I got there about 7:30 though and supper was all over! ;-(((

I also brought used gear but didn't set it out when there was no designated place. Not whining, just seemed like it might get lost in the fray, so never unloaded it.

The snow Saturday morning WAS perfect. I took a few pic of the flat flakes and posted them. Yet no ice driving in and out.
Again, please.

I think I need an extra day next year. Too many terrific reconnections, leading to very late nights. Snzzzz....

I wouldn't mind if we all brought our own lunch for Saturday. A cooler is easy to bring, sandwich makings, etc.