[at-l] Re"Questions

Quoting Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>:

> >What Would Felix Do?
> >Tin Man
>
> He'd go to the PaRuck, is what he'd do! That's my guess anyway.

I was going to answer that question with something like..."Make it so that no
one feels like they've 'failed'. There is a lot of pressure put on people
(kitchen organizers like Marsha/Pog/Ms janet and organizers in general like
Sly/JimO/Spur), whether intentional or by default, that needn't be. I wonder
if it wouldn't be better to have a more self-sufficient Ruck...bring your own.
Then again, I LIKE the PA Ruck...I could just stand it a little
less 'structured'."  But, I didn't say anything.

> Who wants to lay money that he's Marsha's secret guest???

I will!!!  To quote Dylan...something I never do...'No no no, it ain't me,
babe'. Hell, this will more than likely be a Ruck I won't attend...the first
in 7 years.