[at-l] Goodbye and hello

Quoting Cutter <cutter78@gmail.com>:

> After I said (as "jns"):
> Maybe "Cutter" isn't the best name in the world, but it has some meaning for
> me. Felix will probably get it.
>
> Felix replied:
> Funny thing...that was the first thing I thought....though, I'd forgotten
> about your IU connexion. And, I've still never seen the movie.
>
> --
>
> What!!?? Never seen "Breaking Away?" For shame.

It's true. I even know folx who were 'extras' in it. Hey, I've been busy!

> Please don't tell me you've never seen "Hoosiers," either. That's an offense
> for which I don't think you're allowed to remain in the state.

Now, HOOSIERS I've seen. In fact, the Limited Edition with deleted scenes,
etc. was one of my birthday presents. (I still have watched it...I've been
busy) A really good movie, it is.

> Oh, and that "Poophead" and "Numbnuts" remark? Those were just examples. I
> wasn't suggesting there was a reason to call me or anyone else one of those
> names.

Ya know, I'm thinkin' you might just have yourself a new trailname... (I think
you've already posted more as 'Cutter' than you did as JNS, Poophead)