[at-l] Goodbye and hello

Quoting Jim Smith <jsmith@wate.com>:

> First, a goodbye. I'm leaving AT-L.

We'll miss you!

> And now for the hello.
>
> As soon as I sign off my AT-L account, I'm going to re-join with a
> personal email account.

Welcome. I think you'll like it here. Or, maybe ya won't. What do I know? Just
sit back and watch a while and you'll see how the list works.

> I've adopted a trail name.
>
> Okay, I know some people don't like it when you select your own trail
> name, but tough.

Who cares? be who you want.

>I didn't want someone to hang "Poophead" or "Numbnuts"
> or some other awful name on me so I picked one myself.

Hmmm...now, someone's gonna have to ask the new guy how 'Poophead'
or 'Numbnuts' might be appropriate/accurate trailnames. Is there a story or
two there? Want me to write one? (Actually, I'm writing a story right now I
might send y'all later...it's not about poopheads or numbnuts, though)

Maybe "Cutter"
> isn't the best name in the world, but it has some meaning for me. Felix
> will probably get it.

Funny thing...that was the first thing I thought....though, I'd forgotten
about your IU connexion. And, I've still never seen the movie.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98