[at-l] OT Lightbulbs [was: SoRuck used gear sale]

In an interesting coincidence of events...the idiots that just vacated the
house I put in an offer on took 1/2 of the light bulbs. They left ones they
couldn't reach without a ladder.

What does one do with that many light bulbs? I have no idea.

They also: ran over the half barrel of flowers in the flower bed with a
monster truck and parked it there on numerous occasions, got all their
rental furniture from 3 different rental companies repossessed, let the dog
chew the back door to shreds, ripped the fence out of the ground on one side
CONCRETE ANCHORS AND ALL, replaced an interior closet door with a door with
a DEAD BOLT, put hook and eye latches on four of the doors, had one of their
four Harley's in the dining room RUNNING....oil all over the wall, ripped
all the shelving out of the Master Bedroom closet, and somehow managed to
rip the thermostat completely out of the wall, but no so the furnace doesn't
work...it's just hanging there like one of the funny eyeball glasses things.

I am amazed that ppl think it is okay to treat things in that manner. My
grandmother died in 1980, and let me tell you what...if I treated a house
like that I think she would come BACK from the dead to kick my rear. Heck,
if I leave a towel laying around I could hear her sighing....but they only
do these things to make you a better person. God I miss her.

Neeldless to say...the ppl of the neigborhood are happy to have the probable
drug dealers gone.
Drugs were the first thing that came to mind when I heard the story also. I
think I am going to need a large dog.

Dawg