[at-l] SoRuck used gear sale

Quoting Slyatpct@aol.com:
> I kind of dropped the ball on the used gear sale, sorry. Earthworm, perhaps
> next year you can handle that aspect.  I'm fairly confident helping the AT
> Museum is something we can all agree upon.

   Ah...assuming I'll be there, are we?? ;->  Well, whomsoever does it,
and whatever it benefits, do you think it could be set up in the lounge
area of Kleinrath maybe?  Perhaps "vendors" there, as well?   And, BTW,
NOC needs to be asked to check to see all the lightbulbs work, next
time.  Man, the end of my bedroom corridor was pitch black!  And the
hall just inside the upper door of Cabin C was the same way.  Too dark
to see to use the phone...at night, anyway.  I kept meaning to do
something about it, but...  Well you know how busy we were eating!  :-O
     ~~ eArThworm