[at-l] PA Ruck food list

We are need of many items still.   Only a few have responded to the food
list, but then maybe we'll have a small crowd this year, and that's fine.

Here's what we need still if you are attending and haven't volunteered
to bring anything yet:

Friday night dinner:  pasta, cheeses, bread, salad
Saturday lunch benefit:  soups, chilies, breads - we only have 3 soups
Sunday night dinner:  We don't have enough of anything - we need meat
dishes, side dishes, no one has offered to bring coffee or creamers, we
need paper products.

I'm going to have to come out of the screen and do a chop-chop on you if
you don't respond.

Thanks-
Marsha