[at-l] How to put SoRuck photos on the Gallery???

Just got back home from the SoRuck tonight, after a detour to visit
relatives.  Have SoRuck photos.  Can anyone tell me in 25 words or
less  ;-)  how to put them on gallery.backcountry.net?  Do I have to
contact Ryan for instructions, or what?

Seems like that beautiful weekend went by in a few seconds!  Or maybe
that was the amount of sleep I had.  :-)  I miss everyone already.
Especially those who WEREN'T there.

Those who--like Sly, Dawg, Miss Janet, all the cooks and food-bringers--
made it possible have my applause and gratitude.

	~~ eArThworm