[at-l] OT: For the "Google Rocks" Crowd

> It is not everyone that is having their phone conversations listened to --
> it is those who are speaking with areas of the world where there is a
> history of terrorism.

yup. that makes me and brother and my sister and everyone we know, and
anyone who knows someone we know a suspect . . . I guess that includes you,
too, since we're having the conversation . . .

6 degrees of separation . . . just cause my brother and sister were born a
100 kilometers from where Bin Laden is hiding doesn't make them terrorists
and doesn't give the Gov't the right to listen to our teleplhone
conversation or read our emails . . .

but they use the degrees of separation to decide whose communications to
intercept . . . and that makes YOU a potential terrorist suspect since I had
tea and kabobs in those terrorist hideouts