Clyde

From: Miss Janet <themissjanet@gmail.com>

From: infpeace at gmail.com (Nina Rogers)
Date: Mon Jan 16 22:14:27 2006
Subject: [at-l] All the Ruck's Fault

I have so much work to do. Quizzes to write, study guides to develop, lesson
plans to ... plan. It's 11:06 p.m. Bayou is here and we've talked trail for
the last three hours.

This Ruck thing has completely WRECKED my focus on my job. Wrecked it, I
say.

Waterfall

--
Come visit me!  http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com

Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.