[at-l] something that ain't nothing

...miles or more. The warm rain felt good. The smell of the woods was strong
in the heavy air. I stopped to watch the water trickle off a tree branch
and onto a moss-covered rock. I wondered if it did that everytime it
rained, or just this time.

I could see Sundown's footprints in the mud that was the Trail. I knew I
was close to him now. My pace quickened at the thought of giving him back
his saw. I was tired of carrying the dead-weight of something I had never
used, and didn't intend to use. Though, I have to admit, some of those
fires he made using the saw were sure nice.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98